Wednesday 17 February 2016

Today's Small Beauties

Waking to wide clear blue sky, sunshine, and birdsong.

The green tinge of new life waiting to burst into being surrounding the rowan tree; an aura of spring.

Himself drumming me into the day.

Tea drinking and conspiring; we have an 'aura of spring' too!

That it was warm and bright enough this morning to sit with the door open for a little while.

Some quiet hours to work in with a cat sleeping deeply nearby; sweet peace.

Discovering the concept of being 'coot conscious', which is about limiting computer time. Hoorah to that. It reminded me of my time living on the boat when I saw how fierce coots can be in protecting their territory.

By Tony Hisgett from Birmingham, UK (Coots 1c Uploaded by Magnus Manske) [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons

Asking for help.

A cold, dark night with high, bright still-winter stars.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I genuinely do appreciate and value what you have to say. For some reason I am currently struggling to reply but I am reading everything you say and I am grateful. I will work on the replying!